Prices

2017  INCLUDING BREAKFAST – FROM 01/04/2017 TO 01/11/2017

» 2 bungalows with King size bed OR 2 singles – R$480.00 per day per room + 10% service.

» 1 double suite with Queen size bed – R$430.00 per day per room + 10% service.

2017  INCLUDING BREAKFAST – FROM 01/01/2017 TO 31/03/2017

» 2 bungalows with King size bed OR 2 singles – R$530.00 per day per room + 10% service.

» 1 double suite with Queen size bed – R$450.00 per day per room + 10% service.
RESERVATIONS

In order to confirm your reservation, we request a 50% deposit to be paid in advance. Full details are forwarded on request.

ARRIVAL TIME

CHECK-IN 2PM  CHECK-OUT – MIDDAY

If you need to arrive after 8pm on the day of your check-in, please let us know via e-mail in advance  your expected arrival time, as we like to be here to meet you. The guest house closes at midnight and we always recommend that our guests arrive before this time, thank you.

CANCELLATION POLICY

» 30 days before check-in : a 100% refund of deposit

» Less than 30 days until 20 days before check-in : a 50% refund of deposit.

» Less than 20 days until 8 days before check-in : 70% of the deposit is retained and the remaining 30% refunded as credit,to be used at any period during 6 months, except public holidays and special events.

» Less than 8 days before check-in : there is no refund or credit.

» Any change of dates to a reservation should be notified not less than 15 days before check-in, or the deposit is withheld.


Contact

Rua Beijaflor, 09 - Caborê - Paraty - RJ

24 3371-4272 Reservation enquires by phone from 8 AM TO 8 PM

jonshells@hotmail.com

Copyright © 2016 Vivenda Paraty - All rights reserved.

Developed by: PWI WebStudio